150z字啊?。。。据我所知美文都300字以上滴。。。
推荐你比较好背的两篇吧,你们英语老师肯定会喜欢滴~~
If You Forget Me
By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达
I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望
at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日
of the slow autumn at my window 红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁
the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬
or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你
As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和荣誉
Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me, 那里, 你等候着我
Well now. If little by little 然而,假若
You stop loving me, 你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会
Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.
If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me 别来找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.
If you think it long and mad 我生命中
the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风
that passes through my life, 如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去
at the shore of the heart where I have roots, 在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂
And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,
to seek another land. 憩于他方.
But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness, 能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的红唇
up to your lips to seek me, 每天绽若鲜花
Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里
in me all that fire is repeated, 所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不会消失, 永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你爱而生, 爱人啊
And as long as you live 情长今生,
it will be in your arms without leaving mine. 不离你我臂弯.
What I Have Lived For-我为何而活
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a great ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.
I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy - ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness--that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what--at last--I have found.
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
- 上一篇: 求很美的爱情句子,英语的。
- 下一篇: 返回列表