Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star
小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
一闪,一闪,小星星,
How I wonder what you are!
我多想知道你的模样!
Up above the world so high,
高高地挂在天上,
Like a diamond in the sky.
好像空中的钻石一样。
When the blazing sun is gone,
当炙热的太阳离去,
When he nothing shines upon,
当他不再将大地照亮,
Then you show your little light,
你发出你那阵微小的光艺,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
一闪,一闪,闪耀整个晚上。
Then the traveler in the dark
黑暗中的行人
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
感谢你的微光,
How could he see where to go,
他如何能看清道路的方向,
If you did not twinkle so?
如果没有你发出光亮?
In the dark blue sky you keep,
你高挂在深蓝色的夜空,
Often through my curtains peep
经常透过我的窗帘张望,
For you never shut your eye,
你从不闭不上眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太阳出现在天上。
As your bright and tiny spark
你那明澈微弱的光芒,
Lights the traveler in the dark.
为黑暗中的行人照亮,
Though I know not what you are,
但是我还不知道你的模样,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪,一闪,小星星。
- 上一篇: 中国古典汉诗经历了哪几种形态的发展和演化历程?
- 下一篇: 返回列表