百文网 http://www.bwyyzx.cn
当前位置首页 > 经典美文> 正文

求英语文章最好是中英文对照的

2021-05-31 05:43:37 暂无评论 98 经典美文 英语   中英文   对照

Friends
朋友
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。
There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be
more careful about who you trust next time around.
别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。
Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect
them to know you.
在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。
Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.
要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。
How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends
and good friends.
有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。

The More Loving One
让我们成为更有爱心的人
W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
15
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

猜你喜欢