百文网 http://www.bwyyzx.cn
当前位置首页 > 经典美文> 正文

求几首英文小诗`` 关于夜晚的` 附上中文`` 谢了``?

2022-11-28 06:53:28 暂无评论 163 经典美文 小诗   英文   附上

Tonight i can write the saddest lines

今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇

Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇

write ,for example,'The night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'

写出,破碎的夜晚,碧蓝的繁星在远处打着寒颤

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜风在天空回旋,吟唱。

Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇

i love her and sometime she love me too.

因为有时我爱她,有时她爱我。

Through nights like this one i held her in my arms.

无数个这样的夜晚,我拥她入怀

i kiss her again and again under the endless sky.

无际的苍穹下,我献上千万个吻

She loved me and sometime i loved her too.

她爱着我,有时,我爱着她

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

忍不住爱她眼波的静静流转

Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇

To thrink that i do not have her, To thrink that i have lost her.

只因想到我不在拥有她,只因想到我已经失去她

To hear the immense night ,still more immense without her.

看到了夜的辽阔,而失去她更加辽阔寂寞

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

诗句因此滑落了灵魂,如同清晨露珠跌向牧场。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的爱留不住她,

the night is starry and she is not with me.

夜碎成一片片,她已遥在天边。

This is all.In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

是的,她在天边吟唱,在远方,

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

而我的灵魂不甘于离开她!

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的视线寻找着她,想要把她拉回眼前,

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心在寻找她,而她已走远。

The same night whitening the same trees.

同样的夜晚,漂白了同样的树林,

We, of that time, are no lo,nger the same.

今天的样子,不再是往日的我们。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我已不再爱她,无比确定,可是我曾经爱的那么坚定,

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的声音挣扎着随风而去,飘到她的耳边。

Another's. She will be another's. As she was before my kisses.

别人的了。她已经是别人的了,就像我给她的吻,

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的声音,她的样子,她深邃的眼睛..........

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我已不再爱她,无比确定,但连我自己都不信,

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱情短暂,相忘很难。

Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms

因为,在很多这样的夜晚,我拥她入眠

my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

可我的灵魂已习惯了她的存在

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer

她即使使我承受痛苦,

and these the last verses that I write for her.